The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) is a federal benefit program which provides a discount of up to $30 per month toward internet services, $75 per month for households on qualifying tribal lands, and a one-time $100 discount for an eligible device.
This program was created to ensure households could afford the broadband they need for school, healthcare, work and more. ACP is limited to one monthly service discount and one device discount per household.
Are you eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program? Click here to find out.
There are three options for enrollment:
- Call a hotline, and receive a mail-in paper application
- Call (877) 384-2575. Follow the prompts: For English: press 1, then 1 again, then 4, then 2, then 0 to speak to a representative. The representative will ask for your personal information and try to verify your eligibility over the phone. If you are eligible, the representative will ask for your address and mail you an application to fill out and then mail to the address below. You may need to follow up by submitting proof of eligibility.
- Print an application from the ACP website and mail it in (If you mail in an application, you will find out if you are approved in about two months. If you can enroll online, you can qualify and enroll immediately.)
- By mail: Print an application in English or Spanish and a household worksheet in English or Spanish (instructions are currently only available in English). Complete the application and mail with your documents (COPIES of originals) that prove your eligibility to:
Emergency Broadband Support Center
P.O. Box 7081
London, KY 40742
- You will be contacted by phone, email, or mail (depending on the information you give), to inform you if your application was approved and to give you an ACP code and application ID, if so.
- Fill out an application online.